This weekend, I had the pleasure of attending the Beauty & The Blogger event at Neiman Marcus in Walnut Creek. It was a fun evening of music, cookies, cocktails (water for me), and of course, BEAUTY! Sophia and I had a wonderful time trying out different products and chatting with the Neiman Marcus staff and product specialists about new and must try products. We picked up a bunch of samples at the various counters. Pictured above are the counter samples I’m most excited to try.
1. Yves Saint Laurent, Glossy Stain in Violin Surreal
2. Estee Lauder, Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II
3. La Prairie, Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Dry Oil
4. La Prairie, Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Cream
5. Yves Saint Laurent, Gloss Volupte in Rose Orfevre, Terriblement Fuchsia, and Corail Trapeze
6. Kate Somerville, Clinic to Go Peel Pads
Have you tried any of these? Do you have a must-try beauty product from Neiman Marcus?