New Year’s Eve is almost here! Why not change up your usual New Year’s attire and opt for dress pants this year? I know dress pants have gotten a bad rap in years past as out-of-date, old-fashioned, grandmother-of-the-bride, old lady staples but they are making a modern comeback in a major way. Fancy Pants, as they are now called, offer extra drama you can’t get from jeans or slacks. Check out some of the stunning styles featured in a recent New York Times Article, featuring my own commentary of course!
- Our Editors’ 2013 Style Resolutions – the Ones We Plan on Keeping (fabsugar.com)
- DIY Sequin Pants (mjtrim.com)
- Sequin for Day (getdressedmommy.com)
- Just a thought…about Zebra Print (getdressedmommy.com)
- What to Wear on New Year’s Eve (thedailymuse.com)